At what age do these stores/food places hire?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Pathfinder55, Mar 16, 2008.

1. macrumors 6502

Does anyone know the ages that these companys start hiring? I am a student and I am looking for a summer job.

1. Chick-fa-la (don't know about that spelling)
    2. Pizza Hut

I might post more later... I forget some.

2. macrumors G5

yg17

Why not go there and ask?

3. macrumors 68030

iPhil

@ Chick-fil-a.. Each restaurant sets their own hiring age etc ... So you need to call your local chick-fil-a restaurant for more details... :)

4. macrumors G5

yg17

Oh, and depending on your religious beliefs, you may want to steer clear of Chick-fil-a. I personally haven't eaten there ever since I read that article a few years ago. Just a warning, I'll shut up now so this doesn't end up in PRSI

5. JNB
    macrumors 604

JNB

The whole Sunday closing thing is beyond me for a chain that desires to compete in the fast food market space, but it doesn't matter, as the food there is absolutely vile.

More specifically OT, the chains will base hiring decisions on state labor laws as appropriate.

6. macrumors 65816

RITZFit

i think chic-fil-a hires at 15, pizza hut will prob hire at 18 because they do delivery (18 for insurance reasons). I've known a few people who worked at chick-fil-a...they said it was alright for a fast food job; donno about pizza hut tho

7. adk
    macrumors 68000

adk

I'm pretty sure Pizza Hut starts at 16. I had a friend in high school who worked there when he was 17, and I can't imagine P-hut would start at 17 because the federal regulations change at 14,16, and 18.