ATi TV Wonder USB 2.0

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by WALoeIII, May 12, 2004.

1. macrumors newbie

Does anyone know if this product will be compatible with Macintoshes? I would really like to use this on my G4 PowerBook when its released. Its the idea solution for watching TV in my dorm room.

2. macrumors 6502a

Sparky's

I just went on to ATi's web site and went to Products>Multimedia>(scroll way down to the bottom)Mac Products. It wasn't listed, so I wrote an e-mail to the pre-sales office and asked them if the ATi TV World USB v.2.0 would be Mac compatible.

Interesting concept, maybe you could do the same :rolleyes:

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

Well since you've already done it maybe you could post a reply and save everyone of us alot of leg work?

4. macrumors 65816

tomf87

5. macrumors 6502a

Sparky's

Received EST 9:57 am
    Guess this answers it.

6. macrumors G4

Mord

damn you ati

7. macrumors 601

BornAgainMac

This is probably one of those marketshare issues rather than a technology issue. They can't justify a programmer's salary to produce a product that won't bring in a profit.

I got 2 people to be switchers in the last 2 months. And Microsoft is going backwards or at least idle with new Windows technology progress. The virus didn't help them and a lot of people were pissed. I noticed the CompUSA Mac section in my city is getting much more crowded with people "Buying" software. The software selection wasn't great.

I want this ATI Wonder TV product to work on the Mac.