ATI x1900xt addon card shipping for anyone?

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by JWFerne, Sep 10, 2006.

1. JWFerne macrumors regular

I keep seeing all the mac pro's with ATI cards shipping... has anyone seen and more specifically received a separate upgrade ATI x1900 xt kit?

I'm curious to see if the kits are shipping later, in order to fullfill some of the outstanding Mac Pro orders, or if they are being shipped at the same time.

Cheers!

2. kered22 macrumors 6502

kered22

I think they'll be taking care of the MacPros with X1900s for a bit longer before shipping out the upgrade kits. A friend of mine ordered one and his has a ship date of October 6th, but an Appe Store rep said it could ship much sooner. The crediblity of what they say is marginal at best, so it might be true, might be complete BS.

3. Origin macrumors regular

Origin

I just saw this evening (9pm in France) that my Credit Card has been charged !

I think this is a sign to a very soon shipment ;)

4. Laslo Panaflex macrumors 65816

Laslo Panaflex

The US apple store now has them shipping in 5-7 days rather than 3-4 weeks. I may order one soon, but I have been pretty happy with my 7300, it's been fine for my current needs.

5. quasan Guest

i just ordered one and the shipping date is set to 26.09.06 :)

6. JWFerne thread starter macrumors regular

Interesting... I guess many haven't shipped yet. Glad to hear the shipping time has come down to around 5-7 days though.

7. sirnh macrumors regular

Interesting, my upgrade order is still showing 31 days out. I wonder if I should contact Apple about this.

8. dysert macrumors member

Mine still shows ship on Sept 18

No change in my ship date.