Attack Of The Show

Discussion in 'Games' started by emoeric, Feb 21, 2007.

1. emoeric macrumors member

Its official, your best source for gaming parody and news is ATTACK OF THE SHOW.

Forget about Digg podcasts, Forget reading IGN (which is the best reporter of news, but not delivery), just watch ATTACK OF THE SHOW.

Also, X-Play... hahahaha I have a funny story for you. Watch the show when it first came out, and you will see genuine compatibility between adam and morgan. Then, something happened, and now its all fake. I hate watching people who are fake.

ATTACK has some of the most genuinely funny people I have ever seen. I still cant put my finger on the fact that olivia may be dating kevin?

And seriously, Olivia is the most beautiful woman I know. Her personality is just so cool and that makes a perfect 10 an 11.

2. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Uhh ok....I guess....who are they?:confused:

Bless

3. zero2dash macrumors 6502a

zero2dash

Kevin Pereira IMO is one of the most un-funny "but I think I'm funny" people I've ever seen. He's annoying and acts like he knows everything despite the fact that he is proven otherwise quite frequently.

And Olivia Munn is attactive, but a 10 or 11? She has no body, no curves. Pretty face, nice hair...no body. Nothing in the front or the back. If she had a manly face, she'd be a spitting image of Morgan Webb.

I used to like AotS, then Sarah Lane left and all they do now half the time is laugh at each other and each other's jokes. I would watch to see Layla Kayleigh do "the Feed" but a) you can see that on the website (and during the 60 second "spot" commercials) and b) seeing her cover tech stuff for a few minutes isn't worth trudging through the rest of AotS. :p

-just my two cents :D

4. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

What is G4 now anyways? Its not tech its not even games anymore. They have an identity crisis and I don't even think they know what they are anymore.

5. emoeric thread starter macrumors member

Thats hilarious that you say that about Kevin. I will admit, somethings he says can brush off as annoying and/or conceded; but he is funny. He's witty and he does a good job with "the loop".

As for Olivia, well good sir... let me explain to you why she is a ten. He has an amazing smile and cheek bones, plus her eyes are beautiful. I'll admit her front is a bit small but honestly, I love that. Can you tell me you really enjoyed big massive frontal area?

As for curves, shes extremely curvy. Nuff said on that.

And her back end, oh dear dear, that thing is so out of this world... its in perfect shape.

I seriously don't even know why im talking like this, its a little bit perverted. Sorry for objectifying someone who seems really cool. Just glad my girlfriend doesn't have a computer and furthermore doesn't even know about this site. Phew.

6. bowens macrumors 6502a

bowens

I liked this show when it was called "The Screen Savers." Back when it had Kevin Rose and Leo Laporte. I miss that show. Also, Leo did call for help. He's a big Mac supporter and does a video podcast called MacBreak if any of you have never heard of it.

7. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

AOTS is nothing more but talking heads that need cue cards to get by. They can't ad-lib and have to be spoon fed the information. The topics are so dumbed down that it is amusing to watch them try to be knowledgeable about what they are saying.

8. emoeric thread starter macrumors member

True True, and they got rid of one the funniest shows. What was it called, the late night show with the 3 hooligans. Came on at 11... Anyone remember? It was a great show.

I dont watch G4 anymore, I simply TiVO 3 eps at a time of ATTACK and just watch them later on. Kind of funny how downhill G4 went

9. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

G4 lost what ever was good when they sucked up TechTV. They even managed to ruin Xplay.

Leo has a bunch of podcasts now. Much better then what G4 is spitting out. I take that back they do have Arrested Development reruns.

10. patmort02 macrumors member

It was so much better when G4 and Tech Tv were separate stations. Then they merged, reducing the amount of technology content. Now, G4 has shows like COPS and The Man Show. They are heading down the same path as MTV, which rarely shows anything having to do with music. Even shows like X-Play are catered more towards entertainment rather than actual video game reviews/previews. It seems as though they spend most of their time trying to get a laugh out of the viewer by making fun of the game instead of actually reviewing it. I think we should cherish any shows like AOTS, though, which still have a focus on techonology.

11. emoeric thread starter macrumors member

Thank you for someone admitting that AOTS is still good.

The comment about then reading from Cue Cards is pretty childish. yes they read from cue cards to START topic conversation, they dont read cue cards like robots (which someone was inferring)

12. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

The point is that the whole show is scripted. If you watch old Screen Savers shows most of it was ad lib.

13. sb58 macrumors 6502a

sb58

i like AOTS but i don't go out of my way to watch it. since its on at 7, and so's some scrubs reruns, i do tend to watch it though.

14. zelmo macrumors 603

zelmo

AoTS is good if only because it is at least making an attempt to present gaming/computer/internet culture. Kevin is blah, Olivia is as cute as can be. Neither is impressive content-wise.

The sad thing is knowing how huge the AoTS [and G4TV] audience would be if they weren't so busy trying to be all things to everyone that they forget you need to have engaging content and hosts.

Da Whip Set?????????:rolleyes:

15. yellow Moderator emeritus

yellow

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." - Margaret Wolfe Hungerford

16. Coded-Dude macrumors 6502a

Coded-Dude

They are tools that help spread uninformed FUD around.........the show is lackluster at best.

17. Moshiiii macrumors 6502a

Moshiiii

18. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

These G4*VOMIT*TV threads are creeping me out. :eek:

I can't think of any one channel that I despise more. :)

<]=)

19. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Yep. delivery? right. having to wait for a TV show to be aired beats up to the minute news.

I'm off to work on my game cheerio!