Attn: Mr. Anderson

Discussion in 'Community' started by brianellisrules, Mar 1, 2004.

1. brianellisrules macrumors regular

2. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Ha! Those are locations in Old Town, but I haven't received my stickers yet :D

J-lo mentioned he was walking around town plastering stickers a few places. I'll have to go and see if they're still there. 5 Guys is the place for burgers in DC. And its pretty hard to beat them anywhere else as well.

D

3. brianellisrules thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah... about that.... you see... the thing about that is... well, what happened was....

I put in an order for stickers a couple weeks ago but something fell apart somewhere in the order process. When I went to follow-up, I got an auto-repsonder email saying they weren't in the office because of the snow. (They're located in North Carolina). So hopefully that'll get sorted out and everyone will get their stickers SOON.

4. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

ha! Most likely only after the contest ends :p

D

5. brianellisrules thread starter macrumors regular

Haha, but there's no deadline (for now)!

But just for that comment, I'm going to make sure you get them a week before it ends! haha

By the by... 135 views! You must have some pull around here! ;)

6. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

eh, more of a target than any pull :D

And as for the stickers....by delaying the shipment, you're only hurting yourself....I had plans for some very high profile placements.... :p

D

7. brianellisrules thread starter macrumors regular

high profile, eh? hmmm, I might be able to pull some strings... how many were you going to need?

8. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

How many is normal? Not too many, but one night of silliness with some friends and we could get some classic ones :D

D