Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tektonnic

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2006
Bucks, UK
30 days till the first anniversary of my 20th birthday!

augdesk.jpg

excuse how messy everything is!

cruxed

macrumors regular
Aug 28, 2005
Hong Kong
Courtesy to someone on the boards who provided the link to the gorgeous wallpaper Im using right now:

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 174

count chocula

macrumors 6502a
ChrisBrightwell said:
Share the knowledge, eh?
first, download snapshooter. its pretty easy to use, i dont think it needs explaining. it comes with a bunch of borders, but if you want to add more, just download them (sometimes there will be an option between snapshooter and photoshop, just choose snapshooter). once you've downloaded them, go to file in snapshooter and choose add border. sometimes you will need to quit and reopen snapshooter to get them to show up.
you can find some good borders available for download here.
Once you're done with snapshooter, you'll have two files, one will be the full and one will be the border. upload both to a sight similar to flickr.
Then, copy the image location of the full picture and put it in as the url of a link. when you choose the text of the link, copy the image location of the border (make sure its full size or it may look weird), and then paste it as an image for the link text. i know i didnt describe it the best, but here's what it'll look like:

Code:
[URL*="image location of full picture"][IMG*]image location of border[/IMG][/URL]

ignore the asterisks, i just put them there so it would show the full context of the text. i hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.