Austria's President in Critical Care

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Neserk, Jul 5, 2004.

1. Neserk macrumors 6502a

Neserk

2. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

3. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

Well, I agree with Skunk...but since I can't help myself...

At least from a political standpoint this comes right at the end of his term.

Also, (again I can't help myself) If there was any Justice in the world, it would be another well-known President in Critical-care...<ahem>

4. takao macrumors 68040

takao

boy our president is unlucky...4 days before he finally could have laid back the office after 12 years with ups and downs....he got already struck twice with pneumonia in the last 4 years and another serious illness....his health already was seriously weakned in the last few years... there were already some talk about him because on the last few ceremonies he had problems with his right foot and could only walk slowly ...on every step you could literally see how it hurts...
    feel really sorry for him... i don't remember his first election clearly (1 office term takes 6 years... i only was 8 back then ;) )...he isn't a very high morale instance or anything like that: you know he got divorced when he was in office and is now living together with a former secretary/assistence of him (she was also the reason for the divorce) .._that_ was a nice soap-opera for the press (but we didn't have an impeachment thing or star report ;) )
    but diplomatically he was good (IMHO) especially with his neutral middle east policy .... my hopes are with his familiy that he gets better soon...he doesn't deserve it to end it like this ....