Auto Click Software

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ppffffpp, Apr 20, 2006.

1. ppffffpp macrumors newbie

Hi,
    I am new to mac and am looking for an auto click software that I can get for free. It just needs to be able to click at a specific time interval. It does not need to record mouse movements; just click every inputed time interval.

Thanks, Peter

2. dalvin200 macrumors 68040

3. ppffffpp thread starter macrumors newbie

I need it for doing something in safari. I after to constantly click something over and over (a link and no its not an error). If anyone could make me one or could find one it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Peter

4. Derekh macrumors newbie

haha, i was looking for something like this. i wanted to use it to dominate on the fight club application on facebook.... instead of spending hours to click and fight individually, to automatically just fight them and get my stats up

lame, i know, but i'm not going to spend hours doing it the "right way" and i was looking to cheat.

5. gbalex macrumors newbie

Sorry to bring this up, but, has anybody found one yet? I need an auto clicker real bad, and I can't find one... Help, please!

6. Boycooties macrumors newbie

Auto Clicker For Mac?

I am looking for an auto click software that I can get for free. It just needs to be able to click at a specific time interval. It does not need to record mouse movements; just click every inputed time interval. I need it for doing something in safari. like to constantly click a link over and over. If anyone could make me one or could find one it would be greatly appreciated.

7. Xander562 macrumors 68000

Xander562

This is a windows equivalent. And you can even program movements.
    You're generally not supposed to post the same topic in multiple forums at the same time.

8. Boycooties macrumors newbie

the other one was not posted by me
    and that link doesnt help me, i need one that works on mac

9. Xander562 macrumors 68000

Xander562

Yeah sorry, I was kind of looking into this a while back and that's the only thing that I've ever found.

10. numlock macrumors 68000

applescript should be able to do that. maybe even automator

11. saberahul macrumors 68040