Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yegon

macrumors 68040
Oct 20, 2007
I love the swipe down down feature and like the visuals of Auxo, but I've gone back to Switchy - 8 icons being visible is faaar more practical.

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2011
USA
Per the developer of Auxo on Twitter:

@A3tweaks said:
The next update of #Auxo will drastically improve performance stability. Hang tight, and thanks for all your support thus far!

apb89

macrumors regular
Aug 25, 2012
Also anyone else notice auxo is laggy/sluggish when scrolling through open apps? Is this normal?

On an iPhone 5 by the way

Jakeblu

macrumors regular
Feb 20, 2008
UK
Also anyone else notice auxo is laggy/sluggish when scrolling through open apps? Is this normal?

On an iPhone 5 by the way

Why would you ask that question when there are 4-5 posts previous on this thread saying just that. Am I missing something here :confused:

Bathplug

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2010
I love the swipe down down feature and like the visuals of Auxo, but I've gone back to Switchy - 8 icons being visible is faaar more practical.

Does the kill all apps button work for you? doesn't work for me.

brendu

Cancelled
Apr 23, 2009
Mine is working great with no lag and kill all apps works. Only issue I have is after a respring the app previews are black until I open the app again...

apollo1444

macrumors 65816
Jul 22, 2011
mexico
No issues with Auxo whatsoever it's amazing! good thing they sacked Forstall! I wish Apple would stop being arrogant about jailbreak scene and hired some of these devs more

jps1012

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
NYC
I just bought Auxo....Do you guys use this instead of sbsettings/ncsettings? For me there are a few key toggles missing for me to get rid of sbsettings. I also like having activator to sbsettings vs doubleclicking then swiping.

ntegra

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2010
I just bought Auxo....Do you guys use this instead of sbsettings/ncsettings? For me there are a few key toggles missing for me to get rid of sbsettings. I also like having activator to sbsettings vs doubleclicking then swiping.

I've replaced sbs/ncsettings with Auxo. I paired it with zephyr so it takes me 3 swipes. I dont even use toggles a lot, in fact the toggle thats gotten the most use so far is the flashlight.

I'm just the kind of guy who doesn't like 2 tweaks installed that overlap each other a bit.

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2011
USA

I used to use SBSettings but it is no more on my phone. :) Before Auxo/Springtomize 2, I only used SBSettings for quick toggles and hiding icons. Springtomize 2 helps me hide icons plus a lot more. Auxo offers quick toggles and an awesome switcher. Only thing I am missing now is a quick toggle for Insomnia. I have contacted developers for both Auxo and Insomnia to release a quick toggle for Insomnia. Until then, I will manually open the application and turn it on/off.

jps1012

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
NYC
I am trying to use activator for auxo toggles but its not working (I tried respringing). Does anyone else have this problem?

lukejc1

macrumors 6502
Feb 6, 2013
Wisconsin
Auxo looks pretty cool. I think I still prefer Switchy though. I really like being able to see 8 icons at once. I like the toggles and music controls in Auxo better though.

jredecop

macrumors 6502a
May 20, 2009
I hope he fixes the scrolling lag. Scrolling pages fast it can't keep up at all. Running on iPhone 5

The.316

macrumors 65816
Jul 14, 2010
25100 GR
I keep having problems with the clock. It shows up as an app, and the only way I can close it is if I close all my running apps.

neotope

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2010
I am trying to use activator for auxo toggles but its not working (I tried respringing). Does anyone else have this problem?

I can't get the toggles to work with Activator and I have tried many various combinations. I was hoping to use this so I could get rid of NC Settings.

I am also using LockInfo which requires Activator so I don't know if somehow that conflicts.

Phrenic

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2013
I can't get the toggles to work with Activator and I have tried many various combinations. I was hoping to use this so I could get rid of NC Settings.

I am also using LockInfo which requires Activator so I don't know if somehow that conflicts.

I set Auxo to show toggles first then set Activator gesture to show Now Playing controls and the Auxo toggles show up.

jps1012

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
NYC
I bought Auxo today. I think the way it shows open apps is cool but don't see myself using it to replace sbsettings. They are missing a lot of toggles that I use. Nice app for sure but not a game changer for me. Maybe ill dig it more as I use it more.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.