Discussion in 'Community' started by mac15, Jul 7, 2002.

1. mac15 macrumors 68040

mac15

man I was hoping I could really get into the tars when the comp was on, but school held me back, please dukestreet and arn could we have a part 2 so the rest of use could get a chance to make something

2. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

As far as I was willing to go, I was thinking it would be an annual event. So you can make a bunch for the next year and submit them then. It wouldn't really make too much sense to have one any time soon.

But if there is enough interest, we could have one sooner.

D

3. britboy macrumors 68030

britboy

Perhaps the avatar contest could be held once per macworld? It seems it was an extremely popular event. Holding it more than once per year probably wouldn't be such a bad idea. Perhaps if there were no tangible prizes, just the title of 'avatarist'?

4. ArtMan617 macrumors regular

What are your thoughts on holding an informal Avatar contest, where we can submit various avatars to a thread and just have people rate them?

-ArtMan617

5. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

that all sounds like a possibility, maybe a bi-annual event. Right now I'm in the throws of coming up with a totally non-avatar related contest, so give it a little time - we just finished the last one a little over a month ago.

Besides, it was a ton of work, if must know. Informal contests could be ok, but then they would detract from the official ones.

D