Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

calderone

Cancelled
Original poster
Aug 28, 2009
So I made a modification to my avatar submissions for the 10,000,000th post.

See below, however the old one is still coming.. any thoughts?

Attachments

• mravatar_calderone.png
    mravatar_calderone.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:

grapes911

Moderator emeritus
Jul 28, 2003
Citizens Bank Park
While I see your old 'tar while browsing the forums, I did verify that your new 'tar has been uploaded. As Moyank24 said, it can take a little while to propagate.

calderone

Cancelled
Original poster
Aug 28, 2009
While I see your old 'tar while browsing the forums, I did verify that your new 'tar has been uploaded. As Moyank24 said, it can take a little while to propagate.

What is weird is that I haven't had any avatar in like two months... then I uploaded the new one and the old one showed up.

Designer Dale

macrumors 68040
Mar 25, 2009
Folding space
What is weird is that I haven't had any avatar in like two months... then I uploaded the new one and the old one showed up.

I'm not sure you can use the MacRumors logo in your avatar. It makes you look official. I requested permission to use it for a forum related project, and an Admin declined it.

Dale

calderone

Cancelled
Original poster
Aug 28, 2009
I'm not sure you can use the MacRumors logo in your avatar. It makes you look official. I requested permission to use it for a forum related project, and an Admin declined it.

Dale

Hmm. It was created for the contest... which they were okay with.

A few were using my original version.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.