AvP 2, anyone ? favs in general ?

Discussion in 'Games' started by windwaves, Aug 16, 2003.

1. windwaves macrumors regular

I just bought it, can't wait to play. I loved the first edition. Has anyone tried it yet ? Just curious, especially since it is so hard for me to find games I like on the Mac.

The only other game I enjoyed since OSX is Ghost Reckon, really really loved it and I dream of a sequel.

gio

2. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

It looks good but, after all this time, it's hardly a first choice. I have Aliens vs. Predator and Alien vs. Predator, so I'll probably end up with the new one, but it's just surprising how long it took. I think most people have fallen asleep waiting.

3. windwaves thread starter macrumors regular

understood, except that it is not that there were tons of other games released in between. I mean, that is what we get on the Mac platform. So, on that basis, I meant I am pretty happy. People waited ages for UT3 and I find that game pretty boring, entirely boring.

4. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

I suppose so. It's just the price right now.

I bought UT2003 and find it to be great. If I had a stronger video card, I'd be happier. I also have some MacPlay games that they're now offering for $5.00 each.

5. windwaves thread starter macrumors regular

Yes, agreed on that - $50 is too much but here I say, good thing there is such a minimal number of games on the Mac, otherwise my wallet would be suffering. Another game I loved immensily was Ghost Reckon and I just found out that Aspyr will soon release another one of Tom Clancy's, Splinter Cell. Damn, another $50 !!!
    Oh well, if you are into UT3, these might not be your favs. But gee, GR ruled .