Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dollman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 20, 2006
Hi to all.
I have been using 'bit torrent' software Azureus and enjoying it but seem to be getting an error message every time i open software.This does not affect the running of the software at all.Was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and or found a solution to it? Any advice would be appreciated.
Below is the actual error message:

I click to download, and after a few seconds, an error message pops up:

"Version 2.0 of plugin 'azplugins' failed to install - /Volumes/Azureus 2.4.0.2/Azureus.app/Contents/plugins/azplugins/azplugins_2.0.jar (Read-only file system)"

I restart and the same thing happens repeatedly. When I left it on for a few hours without restarting, the forced seeding was showing good speed. Why the error message?
I have searched online for appropriate files and explored all other logical options.

Ta.

Dollman.

bearbo

macrumors 68000
Jul 20, 2006
dollman said:
Hi to all.
I have been using 'bit torrent' software Azureus and enjoying it but seem to be getting an error message every time i open software.This does not affect the running of the software at all.Was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and or found a solution to it? Any advice would be appreciated.
Below is the actual error message:

I click to download, and after a few seconds, an error message pops up:

"Version 2.0 of plugin 'azplugins' failed to install - /Volumes/Azureus 2.4.0.2/Azureus.app/Contents/plugins/azplugins/azplugins_2.0.jar (Read-only file system)"

I restart and the same thing happens repeatedly. When I left it on for a few hours without restarting, the forced seeding was showing good speed. Why the error message?
I have searched online for appropriate files and explored all other logical options.

Ta.

Dollman.

thats because you are running the program from the disk image, copy it to your app folder

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.