[B]i photo stops suddenly[/B]

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Christina99, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Christina99 macrumors newbie

When the electricity fell out my i photo was gone when I turned on my mac again. I tried to access it from my applications folder, but when I tried to open it he says that i photo has suddenly stopped, and it didn't have any influence on other programs. When I reïnstalled i photo again, he still says i photo suddenly stopped directly after opening it. I don't know what to do anymore now. Anybody any suggestions? thanks!

2. iMeowbot macrumors G3

iMeowbot

This would be a good time to run Disk Utility in your Applications/Utilities folder and check for damage (verify disk). If necessary, boot from your OS X installation disc to repair.

By the way, why are we shouting?

3. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

I suspect a corrupted image file in iPhoto caused by the shutdown. If you can find the film roll you were importing (should be at the bottom of the Pictures>iPhoto Library>Originals folder) and drag it to your desktop, you could try opening iPhoto again.

I have no idea. Why are we shouting?

4. Killyp macrumors 68040

Killyp

Yeh, find the image you were working on (it will be in your PICTURES/iPhoto library folder somewhere). Drag the file to the desktop (to remove it) and see if iPhoto will fire up again.

Does the OP have a hearing issue?

5. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

If so, increasing the font size is unlikely to help.

6. Markleshark macrumors 603

Markleshark

lol