B2TM's cross country trek

Discussion in 'Community' started by Backtothemac, Jul 11, 2002.

1. Backtothemac macrumors 601

Backtothemac

Well, as most of you know, I now have a new position at work as the sales manager. I am going to be making a trip cross country soon, and yes, I am driving baby!

Here is the trip. Tuscaloosa Alabama, to New Orleans. NO to Brownwood TX. Brownwood to Tuscon. Tuscon to Pheonix, Pheonix to Bolder Colorado. Bolder to Fergus Falls Minnesota. Fergus to Albert Lea Minnesota. Albet Lea to Ironton Ohio. Ironton back to Tuscaloosa.

WOW! I am going to have some great pics out of this deal you know it! Now, if any of you live in that path, let me know, and when I come through your town if I am staying there we can meet up for a bite to eat. I look forward to meeting some of you.

B2TM

2. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

Re: B2TM's cross country trek

yeah man...we should definitely hook up this weekend since u will be in New Orleans...we could tear up the city...bring your wife and whoever else she wants...he he he ;)

3. Backtothemac thread starter macrumors 601

Backtothemac

Re: Re: B2TM's cross country trek

HA! That was a good one. I wonder if Duke would show up out of nowhere. I thought it would be cool to see some of the other people. One thing I am going to do is visit every Apple Store that I can. I think that will be a neat little trek.

I also started thinking that GoCyrus may register under a new name and say, yea, come on out, and then when I get there he and his band of freeks jump me and beat me senseless. he.he.

4. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Re: Re: B2TM's cross country trek

ok eye, now you're worrying me. 'we should definitely hook up this weekend'? wtf, you not going to be around or have other plans? thought you were buying mollyringwald tickets for us all? sheesh.

5. Backtothemac thread starter macrumors 601

Backtothemac

Re: Re: Re: B2TM's cross country trek

HA! That is good. Man, I can't wait. 8:15 tomorrow night Duke? Or was it 8:50? What airline, terminal etc?

6. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

Re: Re: Re: Re: B2TM's cross country trek

he's Southwest I know...u could check www.southwest.com for arrivals on flights coming in at 8:50 to get it... ;)

7. 3rdpath macrumors 68000

3rdpath

2nd star on the right and straight till morning
    b2tm, what a blast....i love driving and a cross country trip sounds like a nice journey.

can i say i'm a little jealous...its just the best way to see the U.S. and you get a chance to see what a truly beautiful and diverse country we live in.

is this a griswald family truckster outing with the wife and offspring or are you solo?

did i mention i was jealous.....:)

if you were going further west we could do a lunch and visit the new mac store in the ritzy grove center in L.A.( i assume its open...).

i know we don't agree on too much on the forums but hey, after we break out the baby pics the forums would seem pretty insignificant.

have a safe trip.

8. Backtothemac thread starter macrumors 601

Backtothemac

3rdpath,
    Yea you are right about that. When the kid pics come out, politics go out the window. Na, I am going solo on this one. The wife would go out of her mind after about 5 hours, not to mention the baby. I am only going as far west as Phoenix.
    Thanks for the words though.