Back again!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by wrxguy, Oct 8, 2005.

1. wrxguy macrumors 6502a

wrxguy

I have been moving from utah to texas for school and havn't had internet to use and i feel so "out of the loop" here! I was almost have "macrumors withdrawls" lol...well im back now i just wanted to say " i missed you guys :D"
    oh by the way...i just hooked up my D-Link router to my new DSL service and i am having some probs with it...anyone else have an issue like this?

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Welcome back wrxguy. I've been away from MacRumors for the past few days too, so I know the feeling of the withdrawals. This place is like a drug. :(

What sort of problems are you getting? Can you be more specific? :)

3. dubbz macrumors 68020

dubbz

Who are you? :confused:

Just kiddin' :D

Welcome back. :) ...and, yes, MR is very addictive. :p

4. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

Oooh, it's so true!!

Welcome back, dude.

Where in TX are ya? Maybe there could be a MR Apple Store flashmob geekening some time. :D

oof, and I'm having router probs., too... maybe Texas just had a giant internet-poof and all the routers are turned to not good. *shrug*

/always finding excuses to go to the apple store
    //when I wear my boots I can see the top of vlady's head!
    ///muahaha I am a giant!

5. applemacdude macrumors 68040

applemacdude

6. dubbz macrumors 68020

dubbz

That's why you play WoW on one computer while having the MR forum open on another.

/Geek

7. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Welcome back to MR, wrxguy. ;) You were missed. You should visit the Private Forum to update yourself.

8. wrxguy thread starter macrumors 6502a

wrxguy

I have to power cycle my modem and my router everytime i turn on my comp and its annoying...I jsut moved here to McKinney TX and so far my DSL experience has been rough...im a cable person myself :D....But yea i think a "MR Apple Store flashmob geekening" would be a good thing lol

9. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

McKinney?

Where's that?

well, if you ever get to the Houston Galleria Apple store, we can partay. :)

10. russed macrumors 68000

russed

whoo, im back also. i had been at home for 3 months over the summer on dial up and with a serious lack of time so my visits to MR were limited to just looking at the front page. now uni has returned with my copious amounts of free time, im sure i will be spending a fair bit more time around here again!