Back from being away

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Dagless, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Dagless macrumors Core

Jan 18, 2005
    Fighting to stay in the EU
    Oh guys... I've had a bad holiday. I didn't say I was going away but at the last minute I jetted off to Spain with my parents and sister for her birthday. A nice 10 days I thought.

Firstly I have a thing about sharing rooms, so in the 2 bedroom apartment I was relegated to the sofa/bed thing as my sister has the haunting tendency to sleep walk. But after 3 sad nights of missing home and hurting my back I hopped onto one of the spare beds in the "kids" bedroom.

Details aside I've picked up some things.

- Go Karting is incredible.
    - CNN (as I ranted about last year) is so *****, so... I just got back after a nauseous plane ride so my mental big word book isn't opening. I just found it so patronising, simple, and the adverts for countries so far fetched.
    - I'm never going away again. Does anyone else always get ill on holiday? Paris; influenza. Barcelona; Migraine and SVT/Panic attacks. Spain; 3 day migraine. Spain 2; influenza and migraine.

yea. Pretend this thread doesn't exist if you want. If I were you I would. Sleep deprived, cold house, SICK. My minds in a different place. Is yours?
  2. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Dec 27, 2002
    Location Location Location
    Every time I come back from travelling, the only thing I pick up is an itch to travel somewhere else, or move away.