Back from being away

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Dagless, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Oh guys... I've had a bad holiday. I didn't say I was going away but at the last minute I jetted off to Spain with my parents and sister for her birthday. A nice 10 days I thought.

nah.

Firstly I have a thing about sharing rooms, so in the 2 bedroom apartment I was relegated to the sofa/bed thing as my sister has the haunting tendency to sleep walk. But after 3 sad nights of missing home and hurting my back I hopped onto one of the spare beds in the "kids" bedroom.

Details aside I've picked up some things.

- Go Karting is incredible.
    - CNN (as I ranted about last year) is so *****, so... I just got back after a nauseous plane ride so my mental big word book isn't opening. I just found it so patronising, simple, and the adverts for countries so far fetched.
    - I'm never going away again. Does anyone else always get ill on holiday? Paris; influenza. Barcelona; Migraine and SVT/Panic attacks. Spain; 3 day migraine. Spain 2; influenza and migraine.

yea. Pretend this thread doesn't exist if you want. If I were you I would. Sleep deprived, cold house, SICK. My minds in a different place. Is yours?

2. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Every time I come back from travelling, the only thing I pick up is an itch to travel somewhere else, or move away.