Bad Exp. w/ PowerMax

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by fenixx, Jul 31, 2006.

1. fenixx macrumors regular

Mar 23, 2006

I ordered the above linked bag from PowerMax for a great price two weeks ago. The total was $50 shipped. ($12 for shipping). This deal was too great to pass up.

So, the next day I received a confirmation of order.
    The day after that, I received an e-mail from "Danielle" notifying me that the price was wrong and I had to either cancel my order or add another $10 for the corrected price. I went ahead and went with the order.

One week went by, I got an e-mail from "Danielle" telling me her "product manager" said it would be an additional 1-2 weeks, because it is back ordered. Whatever. I went ahead and waited.

I e-mailed Danielle last Wednesday and she told me to e-mail her Monday.

I e-mailed her today and she has no information. Today was the last straw, I canceled my order.

This was a "3rd party order", so I can't comment on their personal store or products. She refused to give me the e-mail address to her "Product Manager", as they "do not deal with customers"

And the site still displays it is "3-4 days" available.

Anyone else know any places to get a Chocolate/Orange Medium Loft STM bag for a reasonable price? I'm about to order the Charcoal one from Apple if I can't find anywhere else.
  2. G5power macrumors 6502

Feb 25, 2005
    Thanks for the feedback.

I try to keep everyone's experiences in mind when looking to buy something online.