Bad neighbor re-defined...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by FoxyKaye, Jan 19, 2006.

1. FoxyKaye macrumors 68000

FoxyKaye

San Francisco, Terre d'Ange, Bas Lag, Gallifrey
    This just struck me as oddly amusing and a little weird:
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2006/01/19/MNGK3GPM6J1.DTL

I especially love this part:
    I've had bad neighbors before, but the most they ever did was take an axe to the cable TV converter box on the street in front of our home. Of course, it took out our cable, which was the intended effect, but then they had to pay a bunch of fines to the cable company to have it repaired.:rolleyes:

2. aquajet macrumors 68020

Quite amusing, although I'm certain it wasn't for his neighbors. It's interesting that authorities found cocaine and methamphetamine in his house. Perhaps meth use contributed to his psychotic behavior.

3. ibook30 macrumors 6502a

ibook30

Perhaps- or maybe he was taking it for his glaucoma....:D
    What a nut- I am all for personal liberties, but this guy appears to be trampling all over his neighbors rights. As I read I wondered- what would I do in that situation ???

4. d_and_n5000 macrumors 6502a

d_and_n5000

vah-ly intalesting...god, good thing no one that crazy is on my block...but seriously...KKK on the side of this guys house? I'd call the police 4 times a night, too.

5. aquajet macrumors 68020

...or maybe weight loss. Perhaps he desperately wanted to fit into that old suit so he could go on TV...

6. Laser47 macrumors 6502a

Laser47

Wow, that would really suck living to a person like that. I wish I could have seen the party his neighbors threw when he was shipped off to jail.

7. CompUser Guest

OMG, that reminds me of this house in town.

In my town, there is this fugly old house. Its driveway is not paved or anything so when it rains it turns to mud. The house is sagging, the paint is peeling, the are tarps on parts of the roof, and in front of the house they have a fence made of shipping pallets, yes shipping pallets, standing up on their sides.

The girl that lives there is really trashy and wierd. In 8th grade she gave herself a swirly in a toilet.

I'll have to get a pic of the real house.

[​IMG]

8. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

my neighbor stole 2k form my store(really it was more, a lot more !!!! but she only admited to 2k) and killed her brother-in-law with an anit-freeze cocktail:eek:

Does my bad neighbor win the worst neighbor award? (shes in jail but family still lives there)

9. dmw007 macrumors G4

dmw007

Ya, your neighbor definitely gets a bad neighbor award! :eek: