'Bad Piggies' Updated with New Levels, 'Road Hogs' Time Trials, and More

Discussion in 'iOS Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, Feb 27, 2013.

1. macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

Rovio's highly regarded Bad Piggies game has received a major update today, bringing 30 new levels, six new "Road Hogs" time trial levels, and new sandbox and achievement features. The 30 new "Flight in the Night" levels include Angry Birds who will attempt to shoot down the piggies' contraptions if disturbed.

[​IMG]
    Bad Piggies is available for iPhone and iPad, with each platform offering paid and ad-supported versions.

- Bad Piggies [Direct Link]
    - Bad Piggies Free [Direct Link]
    - Bad Piggies HD [Direct Link]
    - Bad Piggies HD Free [Direct Link]

Article Link: 'Bad Piggies' Updated with New Levels, 'Road Hogs' Time Trials, and More

2. macrumors 65816

TouchMint.com

never could get into this game much but maybe I will check it out again since there is new content.

3. macrumors 68040

the8thark

The game is alright I guess. I might download soon.
    I still don't get why random apps here get all the attention. When other good ones get none. Well maybe I do.

I think there should be an App release and update section in this place. So it keeps that stuff away from the other actual rumours.

4. macrumors 6502

+1

Got this game when it was initially released, but could never get into it. It's a bit involved with the fact that you have to construct the piggies vehicle and all.

5. macrumors regular

Woo new levels

6. macrumors 601

cambookpro

Great, I love this game. Much better than Angry Birds IMO.

7. macrumors 65816

I played this game for 30 minutes, then deleted.. Not a fan

8. macrumors 65816

adnbek

I wonder how long it'll take for Rovio to update their apps to take advantage of iCloud syncing. I either buy their apps on iPhone OR iPad because I know my progress is not synced between the two so it would be pointless to buy both.

(and of course, they'll never opt for universal apps so I won't even go there...)

I'm sure it'll help their sales immensely and we already know that Rovio is definitely a fan of milking their franchises for as much cash as possible.