I recently fired up a old MDD G4 at work, and after 5 seconds or so, the APC unit that it was connected to started warning that there was a current overload, and killed the power port. I plugged in another computer to make sure that it wasn't a general overload, and it ran fine, so it's a problem with the MDD. The power supply area smelled a little different, and it was hot. The system powers on completely (fans, hard drive, etc.), but it just trips the overload circuit by drawing too much power. Is there a way to take apart the PSU and see what's going on?