Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lobwedgephil

Contributor
Apr 7, 2012
You have a pic by chance?

ed0c4728f05cbad989f5beb1165b6fab.jpg

Reactions: AbSoluTc

AbSoluTc

Suspended
Sep 21, 2008
Thank you! It looks really nice. Still can't decide which color. Black or brown. My only issue with the brown is it seems lighter than I like. Maybe there's a way to darken it.

No-Me

macrumors 6502a
Jul 3, 2011
Rotterdam
Thank you! It looks really nice. Still can't decide which color. Black or brown. My only issue with the brown is it seems lighter than I like. Maybe there's a way to darken it.
Have you seen the dark brown ones? I'm doubting about the brown/orange but I'm not sure if that's the nicest with the space grey iPad. My wife has the gold iPad with the teal/orange and that looks awesome! :)

AbSoluTc

Suspended
Sep 21, 2008
Have you seen the dark brown ones? I'm doubting about the brown/orange but I'm not sure if that's the nicest with the space grey iPad. My wife has the gold iPad with the teal/orange and that looks awesome! :)

I have seen that one. They all look good. I have the silver/white. I am leaning towards the black/aqua. I think it will look really slick. I'm just a fan of the darker, more chestnut brown leathers.

Reactions: No-Me

Capt T

macrumors 6502a
Mar 20, 2010
Hopefully someone can help me out with some advice or recommendations. I want to find a case or sleeve that I can use to fit my iPad Pro and Surface Pro 4 (not at the same time). Has anyone come across something close? I really don't want to have multiple cases for the different devices.

Surface pro 4 cases seem to work with the iPad Pro, not sure about the other way around. I was looking at them at bestbuy to see.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.