Ban HitorMiss!

Discussion in 'Community' started by icetraxxg5, Jul 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icetraxxg5 macrumors 6502

So its true there is Microsoft Fanboys! :D

The only person I have seen that likes Microsoft/windows as much as this guy and likes to bash Macs for no reason is bill gates. Oh yeah, This probably is BillyG!

Anyways I think before he gets out of control he should be banned from macrumors and the messageboard! Does anyone agree with me here? :mad:

2. Backtothemac macrumors 601

Backtothemac

Look, I think that everyone has the right to talk about whatever they want, but people like this troll do nothing, but incite the natives. Look I have been using XP for a week at work because I have to, and although I hate the file structure, and the look, and the feel, and the colors, and the slowness, and the.... It has yet to crash. WOW! I have never made it through a week using a M$ OS and it not crash.

There that is how you say something about them. That is how you carry on intelligent conversation. The person is obviously a child that doesn't have anything better to do than to come in here and incite us. Get rid of him. People like that are a pain in the A$$. Just look at his signature. That is freak nasty stupid.:rolleyes: :mad:

3. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

4. Grokgod macrumors 6502a

Grokgod

I am FOR free speech and this guy would actually be funny in some twisted way.

I think he is just trying to get us all going and angry, why else do all this?

Now his posts DON'T really bother me, yet I do find them insulting and stupid.

His profile says it all, this isnt a guy with an opinion its a guy set out to make trouble and bring down the course of this board, that is malicious!

Since we are here voting and it feel a crowd mentality coming on.

I VOTE BAN! LOL Felt good!

5. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

Look guys...we've been through this several times in the past. He's only here to piss u guys off, and as long as u react in this manner, he's gonna stick around and continue to do it. :rolleyes:

My advice to u...

just ignore him...he'll go away quicker if u don't humor his b.s....

6. wsteineker macrumors 6502a

wsteineker

The kid is a total punk ass. I say we flame him for a few days and then ban him based on the overt offensiveness of his profile. We owe it to Alpha to keep the troll around long enough to give him a turn with the flamethrower. Still, his profile needs to go. We do have a few kids running around here, after all. ;)

7. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Exactly, even if arn/mods don't want to ban him atleast please do something to his profile.
    It's sick, and should not be allowed in a public forum like this for kids and such to read.

8. wsteineker macrumors 6502a

wsteineker

So it's decided then. Kill his profile and throw him to the flames. Sounds good to me! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.