Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sebf

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 25, 2006
UK
Just wondering if any one has any recommendations for a bandwidth monitor that records how much bandwidth I use per month etc?

Thanks for any suggestions!

apfhex

macrumors 68030
Aug 8, 2006
Northern California
Well, if you leave your computer on, Menu Meters and iStat Pro will record total data transferred since last startup or restart. I don't know of one that will log that information though.

MGLXP

macrumors 6502
Sep 29, 2005
Just wondering if any one has any recommendations for a bandwidth monitor that records how much bandwidth I use per month etc?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Although there aren't too many for the mac, I use a program called Surplus Meter to monitor how much bandwidth I use per month. It comes as a PowerPC only app, but you can download the Xcode project file and compile it through Xcode 2.4.1 to an Intel only or Universal app yourself.

sebf

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 25, 2006
UK
Although there aren't too many for the mac, I use a program called Surplus Meter to monitor how much bandwidth I use per month. It comes as a PowerPC only app, but you can download the Xcode project file and compile it through Xcode 2.4.1 to an Intel only or Universal app yourself.

Does anyone have Xcode to translate it to Intel only or a Universal Binary? As I don't have Xcode.

Thanks for any help!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.