Banners stuck

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jcorbin, Dec 31, 2012.

1. macrumors 6502a

I have an iPhone 5 running on 6.0.2 and recently texts coming in do not make my phone vibrate and banners are getting stuck At the top of my screen. If I'm playing a game I will get a banner for a text message. My phone doesn't vibrate and the banner never disappears on its own. I have to pull the notification bar down and the release it for the banner to go away. A reboot fixed the issue at this point but in was wondering if anyone has seen this before

2. macrumors 68000

vastoholic

I did on 6.0 I think is what it was. Like you, a reboot fixed it and I haven't seen it since.

3. thread starter macrumors 6502a

I did a reset of all settings just to be safe. Previously I was having an issue where I would get a text alert several seconds before the text arrived.

4. thread starter macrumors 6502a

How long has it been since you saw the problem?

5. macrumors 68000

vastoholic

I've upgraded the day of each release so at least as far back 6.0.1. I don't remember exactly when I experienced. My notifications came on time, my banner would just be stuck. I could tap on it to make it go away as well but otherwise it would stay there forever.

6. thread starter macrumors 6502a

But you haven't seen that happen since a reboot?

7. macrumors 68000

vastoholic

Nope. It was a one time weird bug. So far at least. Who knows if I'll see it again. I can't think of any specific thing that was going on with the phone that was different than normal that might have triggered it.