Bargains on Dell 3007WFP-HC? Logitech Z-5500? Bush-desk?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by CharlieKirk, Aug 22, 2008.

1. macrumors 6502

Jun 22, 2008
    Hi guys.

Last time I bought one of these beasts, I had a 25% off coupon. I need to spend 1200 max, inc tax+shipping. So if anybody knows of any coupons, theres already an insta-200 off of it. I need coupons strategies, or even things to say on the phone to them. :p

I'm looking at the Logitech Z-5500. I'm pretty much set on that.. so same as above but for these, also if you know anything better thats still cost friendly, I'll take it into account as well. $400 retail max

Finally I'm looking at one of these, I don't know which one I should be going for... but I'd like atleast an L, and even a U if possible. $900 retail max.. ooh FREE S+H!
  2. macrumors 68000

Jul 20, 2008
    not to be mean...but can we get this thread erased/deleted.

This site is for apple related stuff esp. in the buying discussion thread.

Who cares about second-rate Dell.

I am not too familar with the "rules" but just putting it out there.
  3. macrumors 6502a

Jun 26, 2006
    In the Great White North.
    Not everyone can afford an Apple Cinema display, or want an Apple mighty mouse. I don't see anything wrong with what he is asking.
  4. thread starter macrumors 6502

Jun 22, 2008

I'm in the Mac community, discussing buying tips and advice, about tech related purchases. This isn't Apple only. I don't think the Dells are second rate, maybe only in style, but then again... they don't exactly look bad.

Seriously.. don't flame.

Accepting responses to my questions still. :rolleyes: