Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dabellinator

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 1, 2011
Hi guys,

I have just recently purchased a new macbook air when my last pc died. I am a basketball coach that needs a good program to create, store, and easily print plays, drills, etc. I was using jes-soft previously, however the program is only designed for windows and obviously doesn't run on my new mac.

I have checked out the coaches clipboard software in the app store, but it's a lot more freehand drawing which isn't exactly what I'm looking for. I have found one program which looks good quality which is fast-draw, however from what I can gather it's a yearly subscription software item which I ain't too keen on going into. I'd rather just buy the software and be done with it (however if there's a good free program I'm all ears). I am sure that there are other good software programs out there for the mac, however just cannot find any myself.

Please help :)

Sorry, just realised I have posted this in the wrong area and can only work out how to edit it... if a moderator is able to move it to the right area please go ahead...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.