Batman Begins and Dark Knight $9.99

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by pedz, Jul 14, 2012.

1. macrumors regular

Apologies if posted elsewhere, did a search but couldn't find it.

If anyone is interested, noticed last night that Batman Begins and The Dark Knight are only $9.99 to purchase in iTunes (HD version), you can guess why :) Includes documentaries and extras for each.

I have been collecting movies by buying Blu Rays, but have been considering starting to buy movies in iTunes with the new iCould model. Figured this was a good deal to get started (I own DVD versions). Now if apple would just make the extras visible from the cloud i would be all set, one day!

2. macrumors 6502a

Just keep in mind that you can only ever view these movies on Apple devices.

Also, I just checked for you on Amazon. Batman Begins is $9.99 for the BluRay, and The Dark Knight is $12.99 for the BluRay. Free shipping.

3. thread starter macrumors regular

I am aware of that, which is why I never bought on iTunes in the past. But I am willing to live with that limitation for the convenience of playing the movie from the cloud and downloading it whenever I want.

4. macrumors member

I purchased them also, I have been a big collector of DVDs and Blu-rays but I am getting tired of finding space for them and keeping track of who borrows what.

I doubt I will go back to buying disks anytime soon.

5. macrumors 6502a

andymodem

6. macrumors 6502

7. macrumors 6502

this movies soundtrack is so good that you gotta have it on blu ray... you'll lose out on much better sound.

8. macrumors member

I agree entirely.

While I love having iTunes in the cloud for all my movies now.. I really don't feel like paying for some twice. And this is one of those instances. I love Nolan, and literally all his movies. But I just really don't want to pay for them in the cloud.