Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Defcon One

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 28, 2011
About to take the plunge and buy an iPad 2. Are there any battery cases for it, a la Mophie Juice Pack for the iPhone/iPod Touch?

vaugha

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2011
I've looked into this route previously but didn't have much luck as choices are a lot narrower than say iphone battery cases. But if you must, you may consider mipow juice cover and others. I don't remember off the top of my head but ilounge has reviewed other cases so if you dig there, I'm sure you will find some.

On a side note, there was one by ipega which interested me a little but upon reading amazon reviews, I was convinced that they were manipulated reviews as all of them consistently had only 1 or 2 lines followed by 5 stars w/ none of them being verified amazon purchases.

MrRon

macrumors regular
Oct 13, 2011
Miami, FL
you sure you need an iPad battery case? I am a heavy iPad users, for both presentations and meetings. Never running out of battery:)

Piliczky

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2011
I agree with MrRon,My ipad battery life lasts long enough for me to use (even all day long).I guess you only need a case for your ipad 2 .... just brought two Bluetooth Keyboard Cases for iPad 2 for my family, you know, for christmas me and my sis always buy presents for each other.

Last edited:

TheNakedMan

macrumors member
May 20, 2007
I watch 2-3 hours of videos on it while I do other stuff...

drops 10-15% sometimes...never got below 20% yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.