Battery cases for iPad 2?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Defcon One, Oct 28, 2011.

1. macrumors newbie

Oct 28, 2011
    About to take the plunge and buy an iPad 2. Are there any battery cases for it, a la Mophie Juice Pack for the iPhone/iPod Touch?
  2. macrumors regular

Nov 3, 2011
    I've looked into this route previously but didn't have much luck as choices are a lot narrower than say iphone battery cases. But if you must, you may consider mipow juice cover and others. I don't remember off the top of my head but ilounge has reviewed other cases so if you dig there, I'm sure you will find some.

On a side note, there was one by ipega which interested me a little but upon reading amazon reviews, I was convinced that they were manipulated reviews as all of them consistently had only 1 or 2 lines followed by 5 stars w/ none of them being verified amazon purchases.
  3. macrumors newbie

Aug 9, 2011
  4. macrumors regular

Oct 13, 2011
    Miami, FL
    you sure you need an iPad battery case? I am a heavy iPad users, for both presentations and meetings. Never running out of battery:)
  5. Piliczky, Nov 10, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2011

macrumors newbie

Nov 8, 2011
    I agree with MrRon,My ipad battery life lasts long enough for me to use (even all day long).I guess you only need a case for your ipad 2 .... just brought two Bluetooth Keyboard Cases for iPad 2 for my family, you know, for christmas me and my sis always buy presents for each other.
  6. macrumors newbie

Sep 7, 2011
    LA, CA
    I use my iPad a lot and never run out of the battery. :confused:
  7. macrumors member

May 20, 2007
    I watch 2-3 hours of videos on it while I do other stuff...

drops 10-15% sometimes...never got below 20% yet.
  8. macrumors regular

Jul 20, 2010
    Mayaguez, Puerto Rico