Hey guys, I'm having a very, very weird problem. Today I left for work and my Macbook stayed at home turned on in Windows Vista with the AC Adapter unplugged. After I came back, about 8 hours after the laptop doesn't seem to recognize the battery at all... Instead of a percentage in the battery logo, there's a "X" sign. The LED on the magsafe connector is always green, just like if the battery was fully charged, if I unplug the connector, no matter how long it has been plugged in the laptop turns off instantly... Also, when I press on the battery button, the LED blinks very fast several times (about 10 times). I tryed resetting the PRAM, and the PMU but there's no change at all. I've also unplugged the battery / plugged it back while the laptop is turned on and I don't see any change either. Anyone ever had this problem before? Should I wait a couple of hours with the AC adapter plugged in? I've been so unlucky with this laptop... It's rev A macbook... It came from Apple with a broken LCD, they replaced the LCD. Then I started to get the discoloration problem and they replaced the top case. One speaker stopped working and they replaced it as well, then I noticed that the Ethernet plug doesn't work at all (I don't use it, I have an Airport Base Station) and now the battery. I don't understand why they don't offer me a total replacement as mine always have problems no matter how much I take care of it.