Rev. B SSD model, just over 2 years old. Just happened to see the "replace soon" battery status last week. It has since disappeared. I have noticed over the past few months that my battery isn't what it used to be, I now have about 2.5 hours of web browsing time, where I used to have over 4. I'm running close to 350 cycles, so it is to be expected. Asked the genius at the Mac Store how much longer I had before the battery conked out on my completely. He wouldn't hazard a guess. Here's my dilemma: I'm looking at a $200 repair for the battery. My MBA is currently in getting the screen replaced due to the loose hinge issue. So cosmetically, it will look great. I know that if I hold on to it longer term, I will probably be looking at a battery replacement later this year. Do I instead try to sell the MBA now and upgrade to a newer model? Obviously this will cost a lot more than just a battery replacement, but the new features (like the deep sleep mode) would be a nice bonus. On the other hand, I love the computer I have, it is still snappy as hell and perfect for what I need it for... and I'm a cheapskate. Do I just invest the $200 in the battery and get at least another year or two out of it?