BBP Bags

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by sturigdson, Feb 12, 2007.

1. sturigdson macrumors regular

Okay. This isn't spam, just spreading the word. Anybody use these BBP Bags? Read about them on ilounge, and after a good 3-4 backpacks/shoulder bags, decided that my sore shoulders could handle no more commutes without one. I got a Medium, and it fits my 15" MBP very snugly.

Found a "Street Flow" at a Sony store, though the Apple store has just picked up the "Hamptons" model for sale.

Anybody else have one? What works, what doesn't? How much weight can this thing carry? So far, on my first commute into the city, it's already made a huge difference, and I'm pretty much sold. Let me know the reasons to return this thing and go back to my back-ache inducing North Face.

2. sir42 macrumors 6502

I just bought the medium hybrid bag and used it today on my 30 minute walk to work in nyc. And sadly my back has been sore all day as a result.

I was really hoping the bag would be better than other backpacks, but on my first run it didn't seem to be much of an improvement. I'll play with the position some more to see if that's where the problem is. Where are you letting your bag hang?