Beach Pictures

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by CompUser, Aug 25, 2005.

1. CompUser Guest

I'm at our RI house right now and I'm quite bored. Here are some of my beach pics:

My Pictures

2. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Here are the remains of an old shipwreck along the beach in California. I took this photo in 2004.

Attached Files:

3. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

Great shots there. Hope you all are having a great time.

BTW - the link you provided is giving us "garbage" "scan" requests......

4. CompUser thread starter Guest

What do you mean "garbage" and "scan requests".

5. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

There were pop ups and the such that wanted us to "scan" in order to "protect" us....

6. Leeloo the 5th macrumors member

Leeloo the 5th

Wow, beautiful pictures!! I had to laugh when I saw the one of your dog wanting to go to the beach ;)
    I didn't get any popups (using Firefox)

7. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

you're bored at that beach? ...at that house??? dude (or dudette), get out of there and go hike, swim, dig...find a shark, find a shipwreck, find a dudette (or dude)

some people have it so lucky!

oh, do you have a boat? then you can REALLY get out of there

8. CompUser thread starter Guest

Well it was 2:00 in the morning or something when I posted that, so there is nothing really to do there.

No we do not have a boat, but my great uncle has a house thats very close to ours and he has boats. He lives about 4min away walking. He has a pond so he has a rowboat, a canoe, and a little tiny sailboat. He also has a power boat for the ocean which is always parked in his garage.

9. CompUser thread starter Guest

Yes, if you say the word "Beach" he gets all excited. Once he drags you down to the beach he'll want to go in the water. At first he pretends that he's just walking along and then he will bolt right into the water. If you hold him back he'll lay down and get up really quickly to get a lot of pulling power.

10. SurfinSHELL23 macrumors regular

Our dog is just like that, except her word is 'pokes', which is short for The Poconos, where our vacation house is. 'Pocono Princess' usually has a smilar effect. We have to come up with a new word, since we're selling in the Poconos and moving to Little Egg Harbor, a shore town here in New Jersey.

Too cute. :)

11. CompUser thread starter Guest

My dog responds to: Beach, Walk, Swim, Car, Outside, Upstairs, any of my family member's names, upstairs, downstairs, garage, "Look in your dish", come, sit, paw, laydown, stay, fridge, cheese (or the sound of the bag of deli cheese opening), and water.

He's pretty smart but at the same time a little stupid. He's 1/2 German Shepard, 1/2 Yellow lab. He can do this thing with his ears where they both come together so it looks like he is a rabbit or something.

12. rickvanr macrumors 68040

rickvanr

I recommend finding a place that rents boats, and see if they have any SeaDoos. They're fun, and quick, and you'll only get wet if you want to.

13. atakordie macrumors member

Yeah, CompUser, that pic of the dog made me laugh too. He's looking very intently at what he wants & wagging the tail, just like our dog for a treat or something. Funny. :)

14. EJBasile macrumors 65816

EJBasile

15. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

All of your pictures are very nice CompUser. Thank you for sharing. A beach is such a relaxing and beautiful place. Nice garden and dog also. ;)

16. CanadaRAM macrumors G5

CanadaRAM

Jeebus! That's some kinda garage, he can park a whole ocean in it...

17. CompUser thread starter Guest

My great uncle takes his power boat out about 1 time every 2 years. Usually its taken out so that he can clean his garage. In the winter he parks his toyota tacoma (which he pulls the boat with) in our houses garage because he also has a house in FL and CT and a VW Passat TDI to drive there. His house is really cool. It is right next to a pond so thats what his canoe, row boat, and sailboat are for. He owns part of the beach and his house is about 50yrds away from the ocean.

18. w_parietti22 macrumors 68020

ooo... I have a bunch of beach pics :D :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My Ausi! (Austrailian Shephard)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Beautiful beach pictures, w_parietti22. ;) Thank you for sharing.

20. w_parietti22 macrumors 68020

your welcome... I'll try to find some more :)

21. feakbeak macrumors 6502a

feakbeak

Nice pics, eveyrone. I'll toss one in while I'm here. This is the probably the best shot I took. My gf and I had climbed up a sand dune to take it. Her folks have a cottage on Lake Michigan near Petosky/Mackinac, MI. Her and I are going up again over Labor Day (next) weekend. I can't wait! :)

Attached Files: