Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
macsrus said:
I didnt use profanity.... I bleeped it out myself.... The filter didnt.
And the joke was from an old Monte Python Skit

and that makes it all better? :rolleyes:

context is irrelevant.

jayscheuerle: bud and other rice beers are great when its hot and you're really thirsty and don't want to be loaded down with an ale. One of the best beers I ever had was in New Orleans on a 95° day and tons of humidity. We were sweating and decided to stop along our tour to cool down. I got a larger schooner of ice cold Bud - the glass had been frosted and slivers of ice were floating on top of the head.....mmmm. Good stuff.

If it had been a Bass Ale it would have been too much :D

D

Mr. Anderson said:
and that makes it all better? :rolleyes:

context is irrelevant.

jayscheuerle: bud and other rice beers are great when its hot and you're really thirsty and don't want to be loaded down with an ale. One of the best beers I ever had was in New Orleans on a 95° day and tons of humidity. We were sweating and decided to stop along our tour to cool down. I got a larger schooner of ice cold Bud - the glass had been frosted and slivers of ice were floating on top of the head.....mmmm. Good stuff.

If it had been a Bass Ale it would have been too much :D

D

A Paulaner Pils or Weissbier, even a Hoegarden would be just as refreshing, but would also have been delicious.

A Bass would have been too much for sure. What amazed me was to find out that in Jamaica, besides Red Stripe is a heavy, heavy beer called Dragon Stout, that puts the watery astringency of Guinness to shame. Definitely not a session ale...

Squire

macrumors 68000
Jan 8, 2003
Canada
Abstract said:
How cool would it be to sit and have a beer or two with a bear? I doubt he'd be up to chasing you around anyway. Potential Kodak moment wasted. :(

Hey, speaking of 'wasted'.... :p

When I first read that I thought you wrote: "Potential Kodiak moment." ;)

Squire

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
macsrus said:
Mr. Anderson said:
and that makes it all better?:rolleyes:
context is irrelevant.
D
Whatever.......

I guess some people dont have a sense of humor
But the rest of us do, and we're all watching somebody play with the bear trap.
attachment.php

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.