Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
Abstract said:
So if you're being attacked by a bear..........meow a few times and start licking yourself.
You mean, hiss, spit, and growl like there's no tomorrow while puffing up your hair? :p

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Wouldn't it be weird for the cat to scare the bear up the tree, and then think that the bear was a total p*ssy?

angelneo said:
Start licking yourself? where? :p

Use your imagination. ;)

I'm just saying...........cats....they pretty much just sleep and lick themselves most of the time, and this is the type of animal that scares a bear?

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
bigandy said:
i love that bit where the cat sits on the edge of the couch for a minute, then jumps straight into the wall...

what was it thinking? :rolleyes:
Hehe. It was trying to jump from the couch onto the back of the chair-- well, it thought it was, but in reality, it was aiming for the cast shadow of the chair on the wall. :eek:

floriflee

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2004
2nyRiggz said:
That cat is hard core....gangsta kat!

Bless

Nah, he's a FAT CAT! :D

ITASOR said:
Did the bear really need to go up THAT high?

If only the bear knew that the cat could've climbed up after him. I wonder what he'd have done then....

Counterfit

macrumors G3
Aug 20, 2003
sitting on your shoulder
bigandy said:
i love that bit where the cat sits on the edge of the couch for a minute, then jumps straight into the wall...

what was it thinking? :rolleyes:
I have no idea, but it was much funnier than the other cat getting scared by the guy and jumping into it. That cat at least had an excuse.

njmac

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2004
hahah, yup, that bear lives in my neighborhood. There have been 2 small dogs killed by bears this year already - which sucks for everyone because the bear gets killed for that kind of violence. Most of the time though the bears will run away from anything. If I see one in my yard I just scream "go away bear" and they scuddle away or climb up a tree.

That could've been the bear that left his big bear foot prints in my freshly planted garden the other day :mad:

Zweben

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2004
Thomas Veil said:
I saw this in the paper yesterday and laughed my ass off. Funniest true story I've seen in a long time.

But not on the Threat Down. :D

What can I say: I called it!

*Drops helium balloons from ceiling*

Attachments

• colbear.jpg
    colbear.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 167

iAlan

macrumors 65816
Dec 11, 2002
Abstract said:
So if you're being attacked by a bear..........meow a few times and start licking yourself.

I wish I could :eek:

But poor bear, lets call him Hugger (as in tree hugger) - how is Hugger ever going to live this down with his bear mates? He will be at a bear party and Pooh Bear will come up behind him and say 'Meow' and scare the pooh out of him, or Smokey The Bear will come up behind him and say 'Meow' and Hugger will set the path on fire as he flees, or Teddy will walk up behing him and say 'Meow' and Hugger will be scared out of his underwear or BoBo will creap up behind him and say 'Meow' and Hugger will sulk off sobing 'Boo Hoo'

Now, anyone else want to be extremely silly with bear analogies (it is 11.30 pm Friday night here and I have had a few bears...I mean beers)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.