1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Beaten, Battered, Tired, Worn, Well Used Macs

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by jaded-mandarin, Oct 22, 2008.

1. macrumors regular

Maybe it's just me, but I have a think for Apple notebooks that have been worked hard, and still stand the test of time. Albeit a little less cosmetically sound.

Please post pictures of your Apple notebooks if you consider them to adhere to any of the above. I want to see scratches, dirt, discolouring, dents, chips, holes, anything and everything is welcome.

2. macrumors 604

Melrose

I wish I had a pic of the Blueberry clamshell that the nitwit sports director dropped on the sidewalk out front. He got mad because they were upset with him...

3. macrumors G5

Sun Baked

What is wrong with desktops, they can have a 2nd life.

[​IMG]

4. macrumors 68030

benthewraith

The website is appropriate for that kind of picture. That made me a little...

5. macrumors 65816

upsguy27

Is that a Mac in your pants or are you just happy to see me? :D

6. macrumors member

My PowerBook G4, which has been dropped once. :eek: Still runs wonderfully, and though I have replaced it with a new MacBook Pro, I refuse to give it up. It stays constantly plugged in on my desk now, as the battery lasts 10-15 minutes. It has had a lot of use, first as a family computer and then as my college laptop (and I am a computer info systems student so I mean a lot of use).

Edit: Yes that is pet hair, we have a lot of those.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. macrumors 68000

Perrumpo

Feels like a mini iPhone.