Beavis and Butthead on Comedy Central

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by thedude110, Nov 5, 2005.

1. thedude110 macrumors 68020

Jun 13, 2005
    I've caught several episodes of Beavis and Butthead on Comedy Central this weekend. Their return has been, for me, strangely comforting. B&B were formative in my life -- as a 20 year old who was looking for his identity, and as a young philosophy major who saw the paralysis of existentialism writ large in the toon.

Was B&B important in anyone else's life? Is anyone else excited to see their return?
  2. rockthecasbah macrumors 68020

Apr 12, 2005
    Moorestown, NJ
    i noticed that too this morning! Being in HS now, i was a few years short in seeing B&B, but i always saw clips and thought it was cool...I saw the end of the last episode where Beavis drinks a crapload of soda and is mistaken for an illegal mexican worker and is deported back to his "homeland"...tee hee.
  3. MattG macrumors 68040

May 27, 2003
    Fletcher, NC
    Yeah, definitely a blast from the past. I used to watch them all the time when I was younger. It was really weird to turn on Comedy Central and see them...
  4. yg17 macrumors G5

Aug 1, 2004
    St. Louis, MO
    B&B is awesome!

Glad to see episodes on TV. I've watched all 6 of my Timelife DVDs a million times and am ready for new eps I haven't seen
  5. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

May 2, 2005
    I was really confused when it was on.
    "WHAT? this isn't Mad TV!!"

it was also on MTV2.

yeah.. the station that's supposed to be all music videos.
    Beavis and Butthead has music videos in it.. they just make immature jokes during it.
    It totally counts as MTV2 programming.

I'm too young to be bitter about music.
  6. ravenvii macrumors 604

Mar 17, 2004
    Melenkurion Skyweir
    Man, Beavis and Butt-head was awesome. What times are they on?
  7. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

May 2, 2005
    this link should work
  8. Stinkysteve macrumors member

Dec 21, 2002
    Westchester County, NY
    Thank you for the link.

I wish they would make some new ones. The tapes I have are starting to wear out from watching them so much.