Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jedolley

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 18, 2009

jsh1120

macrumors 65816
Jun 1, 2011
Looks like Belkin is clearing inventory. The retail price was $30. I purchased one when Belkin had a 50% off sale a couple of months ago. The stand itself is first class. Stable, substantial, yet very portable and adjustable. Works well in either portrait or landscape orientation. Holds my iPad with a polycarbonate back cover and SmartCover folded over quite well. But the fit is tight and I doubt it would work with a thicker "folio type" case on the iPad. So keep that in mind.

jedolley

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 18, 2009
Not sure if they are clearing inventory or not... most other sites still have it around $27-$30. I actually don't have an iPad anymore, but scooped this up for my Fire. One of the pics on Amazon shows this stand being used with what looks to be a Playbook and figured at this price I could not go wrong. Also, thought there might be some people here that would be interested since it was designed for the iPad.

jedolley

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 18, 2009
Not sure how that happened. Sorry for the multiple messages.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.