Belkin Grip Vue owners: How do you prop/type on iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by iSingandiDance, Apr 29, 2010.

1. macrumors 6502a

iSingandiDance

So I went to the Apple Store the other day to purchase a case for the 3G. I figured since the Belkin and the Apple Case were the most lauded, I would pick up one or the other. I ended up getting both. I really don't plan on constantly switching iPad over to the other, but I really don't see a way around this typing thing.

If I were somehow convinced that I didn't need the Apple Case (I already have a netbook sleeve, so screen protection aint a problem), I would be inclined to take it back to the Apple Store tomorrow.

So, how do you prop and type with the Belkin Grip Vue?

2. macrumors member

I just type flat or rest it on my legs at an angle. I'm not writing anything more than a paragraph or two at a time though.

3. macrumors 6502a

Rob587

yeah, and what about watching movies or tv shows? I would love to see some pics of how people are using their non-pholio cases to do these things.

4. macrumors member

I watch video the majority of the time while sitting on the couch or on my bed. For both I just prop it on my legs like you see in most of the apple ads/videos. I occasionally use it in a plate stand if I'm doing something else at the same time.

5. thread starter macrumors 6502a

iSingandiDance

Thanks for the feedback.

I think I'll test them both out and make a decision before my 14 days are up.

6. thread starter macrumors 6502a

iSingandiDance

I'm so in love with the Belkin. I haven't even opened up the Apple Case.

Thinking about just returning it altogether.

Thanks for the help guys.

7. macrumors regular