Belkin Hub for Mac mini

Discussion in ' News Discussion' started by MacBytes, Aug 8, 2005.

1. macrumors bot

Jul 5, 2003
  2. macrumors 68040

Apr 21, 2003
    washington dc
    ooooo- i like it! would definitely get one if i had a mini- will recomend to my friend who just got one
  3. macrumors 65816

Jan 22, 2005
    After seeing what it does and the price I'd be glad to recommend it to anyone with a Mac mini. In fact this is the only Mac mini add-on device I've ever wanted to recommend.
  4. macrumors member

May 7, 2003
    i ordered one today simply for the front firewire port. this will be great for my dv camcorder. i just wish it was a powered hub.

n.b. anybody buying this off of should try coupon code 12345; it got me 50% off!
  5. macrumors member

May 22, 2003
    What's funny is that Macmall sells them for $30, while the Apple store sells them for $50. Guess where I just ordered mine from?
  6. macrumors member

May 7, 2003
    mine showed up today, looks great and ive had no power issues so far. right now i have an epson cx6400 multifunction printer, my APC back-ups ES350, the dongle for my ati remote wonder and my iPod plugged into it. ive also connected a usb thumb drive, an external hard drive, and my sony DCR-HC90 into it. no issues. I think the thing draws power through both the usb and firewire ports, and as such manages to handle itself better than most unpowered hubs.

great hub, and i love the power led that matches my mini's