belkin mouse discount coupon

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by abhishekit, Jan 23, 2004.

1. abhishekit macrumors 65816

abhishekit

Anyone who is looking to buy a Belkin mouse or any belkin product...there is a coupon at dealmac.com which gets you 50% discount. I bought a bluetooth belkin mouse..but saw the coupon afterwards..:eek:
    the coupon holds till feb 1 i guess..
    so check it out guys

2. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

That my friend... is *very* tempting... if it has an on/off switch I'm ordering one when I get home.

Edit: Looks like no on/off switch and no way to configure extra buttons. So... I'll wait until March for MacMice.com to realease their bluetooth mouse... *sigh*

3. abhishekit thread starter macrumors 65816

abhishekit

mac mice is releasing in march? if its smaller ....i will get that one... the fourth button doesnt matter that much...but this belkin is too damn big...its almost bigger than my ibook!!!!:D

4. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

I read in another bluetooth mouse thread around here somewhere that somebody e-mailed macmice.com and they got a response saying that the mouse that they are currently offering is going to be released bluetooth style in march. No price or anything though.

5. Thirteenva macrumors 6502a

anyone know if the belkin has an on/off switch?

6. abhishekit thread starter macrumors 65816

abhishekit

it doesnt..