Bendi Stand

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Zodiak, May 4, 2011.

1. macrumors regular

2. macrumors regular

Hmmm. Looks interesting and useful. Not sure about the suction cup method of attaching to iPad though. And $49 seems a little pricey. If it's funded and reviews indicate the suction cup holds it well, then I might order one.

3. thread starter macrumors regular

I know what you mean about the suction cup, but out of all the methods of attaching the ipad to a mounting device, such as: a dedicated ugly case, hard to use braces, clamps, weird expensive tactics or seperate parts you have to order, I like the suction cup idea best of all. Again, if it works. However I believe the best show that the suction does infact work is the part in the video where the "Bendi stand" is attached to the ceiling, holding the iPad in place while the user is using it upside down, iPad floating in space.

I dont think the product is overpriced, if the build quality holds up and it works. Look at some of the other accessories that fall short that we see in this forum.

As I said, it is sad to see some products on kickstarters not make it but I am hoping that they do :)

4. macrumors regular

Absrnd

The suction cup is going to let go eventually, and you will forget it at some point to re-attach it properly before using the iPad, and damage will be done.

it is a very nice idea, but the first thing you are going to see, when you open the packing, is a big fat disclaimer that they are not to blame if it falls of.

5. macrumors newbie

6. macrumors newbie

7. macrumors 65816

edtorious

I pledged on this product and they have been successful in getting funding and though they won't be able to make and probably ship them out by April or May it looked like it'd be worth it. I like the fact that you can now attached it to any iPad even with iPad with your own case on it I think.