Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans !!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Leareth, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Leareth macrumors 68000

Nov 11, 2004
    I don't now if anyone has posted on this before:

I just tried some, they are made by jelly belly and they really do taste like the flavor guide states theys should. in my box I had Vomit- surprisingly real with the burning acid flavor, rotten egg- made with durian so not too bad, earwax- too real, spat it out, booger- just like the real thing , black pepper - yum real nice, bacon-tasted like bad bacon, earthworm-goes well with bacon or black pepper, dirt- super real flavor, soap-was too real made me gag, sardine-made with cod oil, grass-yum, then more mundane blueberry, cherry and tutti-frutti flavor
    check them out^en-US

Check them out , it is real fun eating them while reading Harry Potter book, now I am going to check out the Cockroach Clusters < not made with real roach...
  2. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

Staff Member

Jan 20, 2005
    They're still around, eh? I had some a few years ago, but they weren't as gross as I'd feared.
  3. zap2 macrumors 604

Mar 8, 2005
    Washington D.C
    I had them when they a few years back...I got a couple packs but they stop selling them in as many places, plus you get those bad flavors which was cool at first, but not good for eating as a candy a lot.

Not to mention I'm not a big jelly bean fan
  4. notjustjay macrumors 603

Sep 19, 2003
    Canada, eh?
    Someone gave me a box of those as a novelty gift some years back, and after trying flavours like vomit, ear wax, etc. I decided that it wasn't worth the bother to finish the box :p

Other than that, I love Jelly Belly's.
  5. Mammoth macrumors 6502a

Nov 29, 2005
    I've never tried the Jelly Belly kind. In Sweden they had them made by some other maker in a purple box. Soo cool. :cool: