Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mj662

macrumors newbie
Mar 20, 2011
None run in the background?

How do I get the iPhone app on my iPad?!!

1. You just download it from the itunes app store. You will not be charges a second time if you are logged into the same account.

or

2. Sync your iphone with your computer, sync your iPad with your computer make sure the app you want to sync is checked in the apps tab when syncing your device!

Mark

Last edited:

Thomas P.

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2011
NewYork
1. You just download it from the itunes app store. You will not be charges a second time if you are logged into the same account.

or

2. Sync your iphone with your computer, sync your iPad with your computer make sure the app you want to sync is checked in the apps tab when syncing your device!

Mark

Thanks buddy this was what I was in need for, finally I got that, thanks again

cryingrobot

macrumors regular
Mar 26, 2008
Night Stand

Saw a few mentions for Nightstand HD. DO NOT GET THIS. It was fine for ios4 but it is completely unreliable under ios5. Have been waiting for an update but nothing and no indication anything will ever come from their website. The developer is Spoonjuice so now I guess I know what to expect from them going forward.

Yes...I overslept on the day after updating ios5 and missed a meeting because of this app.

AlaskaMoose

macrumors 68040
Apr 26, 2008
Alaska
Got this app Smart Alarm pro, that I love and I had to share it with you guys. And only for 1 dollar you can use it for iphone and ipad.

For me the best alarm app out there so fare.

Smart Alarm Pro gives you the option of waking up to your own iPod playlist, one of 20 built in alarm sounds, or even a favorite radio station. Also included is a set of quotes to help you start your day with positive thoughts on your mind, and an option to automatically wake 30 minutes earlier when the built-in weather forecast predicts bad weather. Best of all, the alarm functions even when your device is locked or is in silent mode.

Smart Alarm Pro elegant interface packs a lot of handy information into a small space. The top half of the screen shows extensive weather details updated in real-time, including current conditions, conditions at set alarm time and a five day forecast, while the bottom half features a large-type digital clock, RSS news headlines and local traffic information. With a single tap, view all of this quickly and easily, in either portrait or landscape view.

Smart Alarm Pro

The iPad does not come with an alarm clock (or any clock for that matter), so we thought we would show off the the many ways you can make perfect use of the top alarm clock apps.*

One of the complaints that people had with the iPad is that it did not come equipped with a clock app. Well..

Well everyone knew it was coming – an alarm clock and a weather app plus photo albums, all in one!* This one gets 5 stars consistently and Whits easy to see why because it is truly eye catcher.* I love the way that the clock looks.* The weather is also a great addition.
Built around what looks like an actual everyday alarm clock, the app includes a calendar, analog clock, and integration with iPod music.

Just downloaded it to my wife's iPad from the apps store, but it does not have the weather features you have mentioned above.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.