best AV website?

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by Aniej, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Aniej macrumors 68000

Aniej

this is not 100% perfect for this thread forum, but I figured this group would likely be the beat to offer some suggestions. I am looking to purchase a new hdtv lcd television and wanted to try and get some good reviews and of equal importance info on newly released items. Can you suggest some good websites for this?

2. swiftaw macrumors 603

swiftaw

3. Aniej thread starter macrumors 68000

Aniej

ha, i knew I should have said except av forums. i know it has a lot of stuff, but i hate the design of the site and I am looking for less of a forfum and more of a cohesive site.

4. ObsidianIce macrumors 6502

ObsidianIce

the forum setup isn't the greatest, but it's worth dealing with it. I made extensive use of it as well as my own semi-substantial knowledge too decide. Various sites linked to home theater magazines are good as well, keep in mind they could be biased, but morst are pretty good. You should be able to get enough information to determine what you need.

5. Aniej thread starter macrumors 68000

Aniej

ok. then lets try this also. what would be the best site to find nice deals, but with legitimate resellers? I already use pricegrabber which has been pretty good.

6. Aniej thread starter macrumors 68000

Aniej

How about a website that shows new TVs and that you can purchase from. avsforms is so annoying and is just a bunch on ranting.

7. Aniej thread starter macrumors 68000

Aniej