Best Bluetooth Keyboard/Mouse for MacBook

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by kmann, Feb 7, 2007.

1. kmann macrumors newbie

Hey everyone,

I ordered a Logitech DiNovo used keyboard set off ebay and it looks nice, but I don't like the feel and I hate how there are no mac os drivers.

Can anyone recommend a good keyboard/mouse combo that does not require its own dongle? I move my laptop around frequently and would hate to plug/unplug a dongle everytime.

Thanks,
    Kevin

2. Reflow macrumors 68000

Reflow

Apple BT KB and MM works great unless you like non apple stuff

3. kmann thread starter macrumors newbie

I have a bluetooth MM and really do not like the right click on it, so I am hoping for a good alternative, preferably with more buttons

4. j3tang macrumors regular

i've been in this situation for quite a while too.

The closest thing has been the Logitech S530 which looks beautiful, but the only problem is it's not bluetooth (this is why i'm still searching).

I've really wanted to get a set of apple wireless keyboard/mouse but wanted to keep my options open.

Recently Microsoft has come out with a bluetooth desktop .. the Microsoft Wireless Desktop 8000

However, from what i hear from others on this board about the mouse only is that it's a looong process just to get the mouse to work as a regular 2-button mouse with scrolling, not having the extra buttons.

Right now, i'm still eyeing that Logitech S530 set ............. if only it were bluetooth, Logitech would have soooooo much business from Mac users :)

5. evansc6 macrumors newbie

MS 8000 Keyboard Mouse Combo? Does it work with Mac OS 10?

Has anyone been able to find out how this kb and mouse combo react on a Mac, they are a prety sweet keyboard and mouse combo, despite being Microsoft.