Best Bookmark App

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by stuartmack1974, Jul 18, 2011.

1. stuartmack1974 macrumors member

May 9, 2011
    swansea, wales, uk

Well i now have three macbooks:eek: all with differing bookmarks. Can anyone recommend a good appl please so i can plonk them all in one place and access from any of my devices.

Delibar is good i gather?

Thanks, Stu:)
  2. Michaelgtrusa macrumors 603

Oct 13, 2008
    Everywhere And Nowhere
    Allbookmarks is good and free. Mybookmarks is good and free. Moofmarks, G-bookmarks safari extensions are free.
  3. soloer macrumors 6502a

Sep 27, 2004
    Xmarks has been my sync'ing app for a long time - set it and forget it :)
  4. fkhan3 macrumors 6502

Apr 28, 2010
    Another vote for Xmarks. I sync all my bookmarks in FF, Chrome, and Safari on both OSX and Windows. Works flawlessly.
  5. Young Spade macrumors 68020

Mar 31, 2011
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Xmarks is by far, the best cross platform bookmark service out there. I would also recommend Read it Later; it allows you to save pages to a bookmarking service in which you can read and mark as read.

I go to a lot of blog, tech, and news sites so whenever I don't feel like reading something, I can just right click and save it to RIL. Whenever I feel like reading, I can then say, go to a coffee shop, load up the page (or add on/extension (chrome, firefox, and opera), and just read to my heart's content.