Best Bookmark App

Discussion in 'Mac Applications and Mac App Store' started by stuartmack1974, Jul 18, 2011.

1. macrumors member

Morning,

Well i now have three macbooks:eek: all with differing bookmarks. Can anyone recommend a good appl please so i can plonk them all in one place and access from any of my devices.

Delibar is good i gather?

Thanks, Stu:)

2. macrumors 603

Michaelgtrusa

Allbookmarks is good and free. Mybookmarks is good and free. Moofmarks, G-bookmarks safari extensions are free.

3. macrumors 6502a

soloer

Xmarks has been my sync'ing app for a long time - set it and forget it :)

4. macrumors 6502

Another vote for Xmarks. I sync all my bookmarks in FF, Chrome, and Safari on both OSX and Windows. Works flawlessly.

5. macrumors 68020

Xmarks is by far, the best cross platform bookmark service out there. I would also recommend Read it Later; it allows you to save pages to a bookmarking service in which you can read and mark as read.

I go to a lot of blog, tech, and news sites so whenever I don't feel like reading something, I can just right click and save it to RIL. Whenever I feel like reading, I can then say, go to a coffee shop, load up the page (or add on/extension (chrome, firefox, and opera), and just read to my heart's content.