Best buy has a secret website

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by OscarTheGrouch, Mar 2, 2007.

1. OscarTheGrouch macrumors 6502

2. Cult Follower macrumors 6502a

Cult Follower

3. SuperCompu2 macrumors 6502a

SuperCompu2

That is very low, I'd never expect a bigger chain to do that to people.

I just hope other stores are not currently doing this. Gah, i just hate modern society.:mad:

4. mrthieme macrumors regular

Wow, that is disturbing, I hope it's not as bad as it sounds, but I'm not very optimistic.

5. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

With their scum sucking level of service, they should follow closely on the heels of CompUSA.

However, printing out an advertisement when you head off to the store is always a good idea.

Depending on the store "to get it right" is usually an effort in futility, and a trip back to the store with the receipt and printout to wait in their service desk line for a refund.

6. OscarTheGrouch thread starter macrumors 6502

I've never had any trouble with my local compusa, they have a wonderful helpful staff...

7. lamina macrumors 68000

lamina

I finished working at Best Buy Canada after 2 years in January. There is no 'secret website' for BB Canada, except for the intranet site called Retail Zone that provides data sheets for service plan prices, new promotions, packages, etc.

8. CEAbiscuit macrumors 6502a

CEAbiscuit

Best Buy is never the cheapest, best informed source for anything. At least at CompUSA, you could get a crazy deal on an LCD once in a while. I got a 26 inch flat screen Olevia (or whaterver it is ) last year for $399 with a built in HD tuner from CompUSA.