Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

With Christmas less than a week away, Best Buy has decided to offer some last minute holiday deals on Apple products for customers who still need to purchase a gift. Deals include discounts on the iPad Pro, the iPhone 7, and Apple's line of MacBooks.

Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Best Buy and may earn commissions on purchases made through these links.

bestbuyappleholidaydeals-800x273.jpg

iPads

Best Buy is discounting all 9.7-inch iPad Pro models by $125, which drops the price on the entry-level 32GB model to $474.99.

The discount applies to all 9.7-inch models, both Wi-Fi only and Cellular, in all capacities.

iPad mini 4 models are also available at a $100 discount, dropping prices on the entry-level 32GB model to $299.99.

Macs

Select MacBook Pro and MacBook Air machines are discounted by up to $200, with models listed below. Deals are available on the latest machines, including the 2016 MacBook Pro with no Touch Bar.

[*]13-inch MacBook Air 1.6GHz/8GB RAM/128GB SSD - $874.99, $125 off
[*]13-inch MacBook Air 1.6GHz/8GB RAM/256GB SSD - $1074.99, $125 off
[*]13-inch MacBook Pro 2.7GHz/8GB RAM/128GB SSD (2015) - $1,099.99, $200 off
[*]15-inch MacBook Pro 2.2GHz/16GB RAM/256GB SSD (2015) - $1,799.99, $200 off
[*]13-inch MacBook Pro 2.0GHZ/8GB RAM/256GB SSD (2016, Space Gray) - $1,374.99, $125 off
[*]13-inch MacBook Pro 2.0GHZ/8GB RAM/256GB SSD(2016, Silver) - $1,374.99, $125 off

iPhone 7

Best Buy is offering a $250 Best Buy gift card with the purchase of an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus when a customer trades in an iPhone 6 or newer and activates a billing plan on Sprint, Verizon, or AT&T. The deal is only available in store.

Best Buy is also discounting the 32GB iPhone 7 to $49.99 with activation and a two-year contract on the Verizon network.

A $200 Best Buy gift card is available with the purchase of an iPhone 6s or 6s Plus on Verizon, AT&T, or Sprint.

Other Deals

Best Buy has a range of other Apple accessories and products on sale at a discount, and the full list can be found in the deals section on Best Buy's site.

Shipping

Best Buy is offering free two-day shipping on all orders, but for gifts to arrive by Christmas, orders will need to be placed by 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, December 21.

After that cutoff point, customers will be able to use in-store pickup to get gifts until 6:00 p.m. local time on Christmas Eve.

For more deals on Apple products, including price charts that have the lowest prices on Macs and iPads, make sure to check out our deals roundup.

Article Link: Best Buy's Last Minute Holiday Deals Include $125 Off iPad Pro, Up to $200 Off Macs

radiology

Suspended
Feb 11, 2014
Westlake, OH
This just reinforces the concept that Black Friday deals are nothing extraordinary particularly when it comes to Apple products.

DynaFXD

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2010
East Coast
I guess I am dense. I don't understand the iPhone 7 offer. You get a $250 BB card if you trade in your iPhone 6 or newer and activate a billing plan on S, V, or A. It seems to say that you can't just trade and buy the phone outright but need to finance it. ATT's programs are a 0% loan, no money there, so I assume this is BB financing. BB will give you $250 to spend at BB to set this financing up. Even assuming other BB products are marketed up, that must be a heckuva finance charge to make the deal attractive to BB. Or they assume the average user will get a lot of late fees or accrued interest to make up the difference. If I could trade and buy outright, it is not a bad deal. I can spend $250 at best buy pretty easily over a year. If I were to finance it, I'd probably just use an ATT or Apple step up program as I have a hunch that there are some hidden numbers in there to offset that $250

Sasparilla

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2012
Apple is teetering here. Everything is fine, just treading water, switching over almost total focus and investment to iPhones and iPads. The problem is the market for iPhone's and iPad's are much more fragile (people can leave them much easier than say a Mac) and Apple is choosing to drive their Mac users away.

When the fickle fashion like smartphone market goes down for iPhone (which it will at some point) it'll be an immense crisis for Apple and as management looks around everything else will be gone (Airport...) or on life support. JMHO....

Last edited:

travisjaymoore

macrumors member
Oct 8, 2014
32GB iPad Mini 4 is only available with in-store pickup, and SURPRISE it's not in stock at any Best Buy within 250 miles of Salt Lake City.

BOO. $299 is a great price. Wish I could get it right now.

Trin813

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
Tampa
32GB iPad Mini 4 is only available with in-store pickup, and SURPRISE it's not in stock at any Best Buy within 250 miles of Salt Lake City.

BOO. $299 is a great price. Wish I could get it right now.

Can you try to get a price match from a local competitor? I've had luck with this in the past..good luck!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.