Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MichelleAK

macrumors member
Aug 23, 2006
Anchorage, AK
Are these store cards e-mailed out or shipped?

The last time I sprung for the Best Buy iTunes card deal (a few months ago), they emailed me a code.

Update: I just pulled up my receipt from last time, and it specifies "digital delivery," which this offer does not. Plus, if you go to the BB site and show all iTunes cards offers, they break out the "email delivery" versions from the standard cards. The e-mail version of the $100 card is NOT listed as being on sale. It appears they actually mail you a physical card for this sale.

Last edited:

CrazedVW

macrumors member
Feb 15, 2005
Sandston, Virginia
Has anyone bought one of the iTunes cards today? Can you confirm the code is emailed? I was all set to buy one but it looks like it will be shipped to me. If that's the case I'll just go to the store tomorrow and get one.

racer1441

macrumors 68000
Jul 3, 2009
I will get the best black friday deal ! Stay home with my family and keep the money in my pocket :D and enjoy the life with my children because life is short and these are all unnecessary things.

Good for you. Great attitude.

Now, in my case, I haven't ever met a kid I could stand for more than four minutes, so I'm thrilled by the Best Buy itunes cards. Saved up a bunch of my reward points, so should be able to get a 1/2 dozen or so for pretty cheap.

----------

Has anyone bought one of the iTunes cards today? Can you confirm the code is emailed? I was all set to buy one but it looks like it will be shipped to me. If that's the case I'll just go to the store tomorrow and get one.

shipped.

bearda

macrumors 6502a
Dec 2, 2005
Roanoke, VA

Physical cards are mailed out.

bcfran

macrumors newbie
Feb 20, 2012
BC Canada
I just ordered the Itunes card. Great Deal and it will be delivered. No store visit, no pickup. Free Shipping No Tax. Great!

sabahm

macrumors newbie
Aug 27, 2012
Hey Pattinsonbvs,

Thanks for sharing such a colossal promotion currently running. I would definitely going to make the most of it ;)

Lark.Landon

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2012
So Cal
Cool story bro! So...guess life isn't too short when you have time to troll a black friday thread?!?:rolleyes:

Honestly, you call that trolling? Or are kids these days using "trolling" for everything? " Cool story bro " - Sounds like you are the only kid trolling this forum.

sabahm

macrumors newbie
Aug 27, 2012
Awesome deal by HideMyAss :rolleyes: I just completed my signup for an year account. Simply rocks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.